We have good news for you about the La Catalina plots.

  • OFFER at ONLY USD 250.00 x m2 until November 21, 2021
  • Pay NOW 20% and 80% in ONE YEAR for only the first 7 lots sold, NO INTEREST
  • Next 7 lots, Pay NOW 60% and 40% in September 2021 NO INTEREST
  • OFFER with TAX INCENTIVES from CONFOTUR : No transfer Taxes, No Property Tax for 15 years
Catalina Phase II is made up of fourteen plots (from 14 to 27) oriented north-south with an area of ​​2,500 M2 each (40 M2 wide by 62.5 long, (according to attached plan).
These would be the SALE conditions:
1. The first seven (7) plots sold in La Catalina Phase II (14-27) will have a credit condition consisting of a downpayment of 20% of the plot price and a payment of the remaining 80% as of September 15, 2021. The remaining seven lots will have a credit facility of 60% initial and payment of the remaining 40% after twelve months (no interest in both cases during the indicated period).
2. Once the initial advance of 20% has been made, if the customer decides to withdraw his offer, the advance of 20% will not be refunded and is lost in full.
3. These plots will have a price of US 250.00 M2 during the next 60 days while the tax benefits granted by Law 168-01 (Confotur) are managed.
Note: ACT NOW! Once this classification is obtained, this price can be modified.
We understand that this is an excellent proposal for these plots which is complemented by the spectacular view that they have towards the Caribbean Sea and the great cool that it does during day and night in that area.
My name is Cesar Herrera and my phone is 809 6975117 or email cherrera@provaltur.com

Contact me if you want take advantage of this great opportunity at Casa de Campo Resort TODAY.

More about these Lots:

  • Enjoy privacy and amazing ocean and garden views,
  • Great opportunity for creative architecture, luscious landscaping, generous interiors and exterior spaces,
  • It’s one of a kind location will allow you to create an extraordinary can’t miss lifestyle community
  • Close to the polo field, hotel main area and their own Casa de Campo’s soccer field.


Stunning 360 aerial photo at 100 meters looking over Catalina Lots Location 

Click here: https://viewer.hangar.com/360?productId=NjyPXleY

or click the Picture below to see from above these beautiful 14 lots at Casa de Campo Resort


For more luxury properties at Casa de Campo Resort do follow this link:   https://provaltur.com/property-search-2/?location=casa-de-campo