Interview with Joshua Saslove – Aspen, Colorado's Christie's Affiliate
Every Thursday, Provaltur will feature an affiliate of Christie's Network, to shine some light on their company and location.
In markets from Stockholm to Rio de Janeiro, you will have assistance from a local professional who speaks the language, knows the neighborhoods, and is in tune with the culture of the community, giving you immediate access to the knowledge you need.
Today we present the interview with Joshua Saslove, President and Owner of Joshua and Co, our Aspen Christie's Affiliate.
1. What is your title/role with Joshua and Co?
2. How long have you lived in Aspen?
3. What do you love most about Aspen (specific location)?
Small town atmosphere, but sophisticated city-like amenities
4. Favorite weekend activity?
Going to hockey tournaments with my son. Cross-country skiing with my wife. Riding my Harley Davidson.
5. A few of my favorite things (restaurants, parks, etc.)
Favorite restaurants – Matsuhisa, Cache Cache, White House Tavern
6. Other favorite things –
Aspen Music Festival, Aspen/Santa Fe Ballet, World Cup Ski Racing, Food & Wine Classic, and our old-fashion 4th of July parade.
7. Top 5 tips for those traveling to Aspen?
Drink water and stay hydrated, dress in layers, book ahead, if you don’t like the weather…wait 5 minutes.
8. What advice do you have for someone relocating to Aspen?
Work with the best in the business. Our brokers are the most knowledgeable in town and it shows. They are actively involved in the community and are always willing to lend a helping hand, whether it is where the hot spots are or what's new on the market.
9. What is most appealing to tourists/locals?
Climate, resort-feel, friendliness, endless outdoor activities, cultural events
10. Tell us a local secret!
People come for the winters, but stay for the summers!
Featured Property by Joshua and Co.
– See our previous Featured Destination here: http://provaltur.com/blog/featured-destination-of-christies-network-valencia#sthash.dg7kx78y.dpuf