Why Facebook is No Longer an “Option” See these graphics:
The most important decision will be determined by what is your goal or reason to use Facebook ?
3 Reasons to Use Facebook for Business
1. As a real estate professional, one of the reasons people look to you are because they don't have industry knowledge, and we do. They need to come to us for guidance. Facebook is a way to demonstrate that you have authority and market expertise in the industry in the ways that you reach out to your connections. You can post market statistics and trivia, post your listings, and offer consultations in order to establish yourself as the industry expert in your digital sphere of influence.
2. You can expand your targeted digital sphere of influence. One of the things Facebook allows you to do is focus enough on your digital sphere of influence that you can bring individuals into your personal and business spheres of influence.
3. Facebook is an alternate communication channel. It's one more way to reach your fans, clients, and prospects outside of the normal methodologies while simultaneously demonstrating that you're up to speed on current technology and standards of communication. It's also an additional way to share information and market your listings, as well as expand your direct communication network.
Now that you’ve had an overview of using Facebook Marketing for Real Estate, there are 4 things you can do:
1. Create your Facebook Business Page
2. Provide Good Information on Your Business Page
3. Get More Fans using Facebook’s Ad tools
4. Get Your Posts Seen by Promoting Posts
For more information, check our previous post in our Blog: http://provaltur.com/en/blog/video-only-the-best-in-43-seconds