For Sale $2,800,000.00 - Single Family Home
Excellent property with traditional architectonic characteristics exquisite interiors design, with privileged location, facing one of the prestigious Punta Espada Golf Course, Best in the Caribbean.
Totally refurbished and modernized house, which nevertheless kept the original characteristics of the Caleton Villas located in the resort.
Villa with excellent location, front of the golf, facing the future St Regis Hotel. Punta Cana International Airport is approximately 15 minutes away by car.
Details about the Villa
- Lot Area: 26,458sq ft (2,458m2)
- Construction Area: 12,900sq ft (1,200m2)
- One master suite with sea view balconies, bathroom and walking closets
- Three secondary bedrooms with terraces, bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Gazebo and sundeck
- Dining room
- Living room
- Visitor’s bathroom
- Two kitchens
- Service bedroom
- Laundry area
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Completely equipped and furnished by Alexandra Guzman
- Professional landscaping and lighting
- High quality finishing materials and superior standards
About the Resort and Surroundings:
- Cap Cana is a 30,000-acre, master-planned, multi-use luxury resort and real estate community located adjacent to the Punta Cana International Airport on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean.
- The community is fully operational with championship golf and yachting facilities, world- class hotels, pristine beaches, a variety of dining and retail establishments and numerous other amenities.
- Cap Cana is easily accessible to visitors either by air, ground or sea, from major gateways throughout the Americas and Europe through The Punta Cana International Airport, only ten minutes away from the property and serving 55 countries. By ground through the new highway “Autopista del Coral” connecting to Santo Domingo and La Romana.
- As of today Cap Cana has invested more than US$800 million in infrastructure. These investment included the construction of 25 miles paved roads, water supply and wastewater system capacity of 900,000 gallons per day; on-site power generation and distribution 14MW with 20MW back-up diesel generators and 62 miles of fiber-optic cable among other improvements.