For Sale $3,500,000.00 USD - Land / Lot
ABOUT THE LOTS
Imagine owning at one or two of the rare beachfront lots at one of the most exclusive residential resort in the Caribbean. Walk out on your beach on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republica. You can get there easily as your lot is minutes from Punta Cana International Airport. More specifically, 10 minutes. Wake to the most spectacular beach sunrises and enjoy life on the edge of the Caribbean. This exclusive residencial area is lush and tropical, with world-class Jack Nicklaus golf courses, full service marina for yachts and fishing boats, and, of course, five-miles of perfect white-sand beach.
Beach lots are a rare commodity, especially if you have ideas of what you want to own on it. Beach lots along tropical white shores are at another level. See for yourself why you will want to own here and build here.
Property Type: Beach Lot
Sizes from: 6,872.13 M2
Ready to Build
ABOUT THE RESORT
- The state-of-the-art marina is the perfect place to begin your day of adventures. Go sailing in your yacht, tour the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic, and fish and explore the treasures of our island, all before returning to our safe harbor by the afternoon.
- The Resort offers guests premium beach amenities and activities so you can experience a true beach vacation in luxury. Choose from the trendy and chic Juanillo beach, the glamorous Eden Roc at (winner of the 2013 Boutique Hotel Awards in the Blissful Beach category), the exclusive Marina Beach, or the picturesque Fishermen’s Beach.
- Indulge in playing a round of golf as only the legendary Golden Bear Jack Nicklaus could have envisioned and brought to life. His signature Punta Espada Golf Course accentuates the natural contours of the land and the views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Dive into the ecological wonders of our land. Walk among the trails and open your eyes to a garden of tropical flora bursting with colors and filling the air with the aroma of the Caribbean. Explore this living tapestry arranged for your delight.
- A state-of-the-art equestrian center located around a majestic equestrian park will include an indoor arena for paso fino competitions, two world-class polo fields, multiple warming tracks, and two jumping tracks, all in compliance with the highest international standards.
- The detailed attention placed in the school’s design, the abundance of resources and equipment, the careful selection of skilled teachers from around the world, and the competitive and innovative academic programs, make Heritage School a major attraction within the resort
- Opened in 2009, Scape Park promotes all the touristic sports and entertainment activities in the resort, with approximately 74 acres of forest and 15 km of ecological trail.
- Enjoy the natural spring water, “Hoyo Azul” located at the end of a beautiful nature walk. Scape Park promotes and enforces the preservation of endemic and endangered species such as sea turtles, manatees, the Ridgway’s hawk, Ricordi Iguana, Barrancoli Bird, and more.