Sold $2,245,544.00 USD - Farm/Ranch/Plantation
SOLD !!! Rancho Caballero is unique and luxurious in its kind and is located in the section of Caballero, in the county of Cotuí, departing from the Duarte highway just after Bonao, touring beautiful rice fields for 15 minutes to get to the guarded entrance to the estate. With 396 hectares (almost 4,000,000m2) this luxurious property has 3 family homes with all the amenities of a farm but with the glamor of big resort and touch of the finest decorator. Between hills and a few rivers the Access is quick. Rancho Caballero is the perfect hacienda. A true experience for a privileged few who may find out via us that this property is available and on the market. From the top of the hills you can see Lake Hatillo Dam and others hidden natural beauties of our island.
The property consists of:
- Three (3) family dwellings with 11 rooms fully furnished and equipped
- Three (3) housing for employees and their families
- 1 Barn with storage area
- Several animal shelters
- Electric power, potable water and two emergency generators.
- Two (2) telephone lines.
- Internet Service
- Cable Service parable
- Several ways to “hiking” and walk Horses
- Pool and Jacuzzi
House No.1 or Casa Grande:
- It is a two level building, made in blocks with wooden ceiling tile and coated on the outside. Terracotta floors, air conditioning, solar and electric heater, ceiling fans in all areas. It has 5 bedrooms with bathrooms and fully furnished.
- Study, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, large L-shaped terrace at both levels
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi, this one with gas heater
- Garden exterior and interior.
- 3 rooms for employees
- Storage area, laundry area, pantry, etc.
Guest House or “House of Billiards”
- Building with 2 levels, blocks and wooden roof covered with tiles
- It consists of two (2) bedrooms with bathrooms, Jacuzzi tub and fully furnished and decorated, interior room, perimeter terrace, hot water, air conditioning, ceiling fans in all areas
- The first floor has a terrace with a pool table, and dining set furniture, bathroom.
Second Guest House or “Casa Vieja”
- Building blocks with wooden roof shingles and coated on the outside.
- It is lined with palm board on exterior walls to keep the taste of the countryside
- It has 4 fully furnished rooms, bathrooms, hot water, air conditioning, ceiling fans in bedrooms, terrace, lounge.
- Central Hall and U-shaped terrace
- Kitchen, dining room, 2 rooms for employees.
- Interior: 17500