$2,695,000.00 - Estate, Single Family Home
A Surprising sanctuary shaped to meet all clients requests post pandemic and more.
As published the 24/2/2021 in the New York Times ( https://nyti.ms/3bCNPE3 )
- Reimagined layouts – Juan Carlos Tafur exclusive design
- Clearly defined spaces
- WFH functionalities – Work from home
- Working out at home – Gym and Spa
- Just 15 minutes from Santo Domingo
- Outdoor living options – 10,932 sq ft home on a 12.5-acre parcel
- Wellness and health integration – Eco-friendly, GreenHouses, Solar Panels
- Breathtaking Mountain views throughout
- 15 minutes away from New Golf & Country Club with a Greg Norman Signature Golf Course Design
Design by renowned Colombian architect Juan Carlos Tafur, this staggering, private luxury complex is idyllically located in the mountainous area of Piedra Gorda at Pedro Brand a suburb of Santo Domingo, going north by main Duarte highway. This oasis afford ultimate tranquility and luxury, yet offers easy access to nearby Santo Domingo. Built to maximize on natural light, the fabulous interior is tastefully appointed with the finest materials including imported marble flooring, hardwood doors and marble baths. The incredible landscape can be seen from every angle of the residence. Further highlights include five bedrooms with spa-like baths, a gourmet kitchen, a gym, a wine cellar, heavenly tropical grounds, a large patio area overlooking the infinity-edge pool and Jacuzzi, a barbecue are, steam room, and separate two-level manager’s residence. Just a short stroll away is a large artificial lake, populated with turtles, ducks, and tilapia. This is a stylish a property as one could hope to find.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
The luxurious property is located in the rural mountainous area of suburban Piedra Gorda, Municipality of Pedro Brand, Santo Domingo Oeste, Dominican Republic.
36 km from the city of Santo Domingo, capital of the Dominican Republic. It takes 15 minutes from Santo Domingo and one hour and 15 minutes from the city of Santiago de los caballeros. This access road is the main highway, which links the two cities. A line of the metro currently constructs from km 18 currently with a project to build a passenger train between Santiago and Santo parallel to the Duarte highway Thursday.
Having as main entrance, Old Highway Duarte and Duarte Highway, via direct access to the property 800 meters of paved road and in very good condition. The few built homes in the area are designed for summer houses. Temperature Pleasant climate. Day between 27 and 29 degrees and at night the temperature can drop to 18 degrees Celsius. Services Water, telephone, cable TV, internet and electricity.
and NOW at 15 minutes from this mansion you will have the NEW VISTAS – GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
In the first semester of 2021, a new sports and recreation center at 15 minutes drive from the mansion, Vistas Golf & Country Club, will open, a project that aims to offer its partners areas of recreation that increase your quality of life in a space away from everyday traffic.
The new Vistas Golf & Country Club will have a wide selection of sports, spectacular facilities and meticulous attention services, which will make the club a world-class reference.
The club, set on a spectacular land of more than 1,100,000 square meters, has a golf course designed by Greg Norman Golf Course Design, a company owned by the great Australian player Greg Norman, known as “The Shark”, a world-class player and who has as a guarantee that his projects are recognized throughout the world.
It will be The Shark’s first design and the first designer field in Greater Santo Domingo. Vistas will also have spaces to practice other sports such as tennis, paintball, soccer, swimming, outdoor sports such as jogging, cross country, hiking, MTB and Indoor Sports, as well as an equestrian center.
More about VISTAS Club & Country Club: https://www.vistasgolfcountryclub.com
Compostela del Camino: AMAZING PANORAMIC 360 VIEW
Its luxurious architectural design was done by the famous Colombian architect Juan Carlos Tafur.
Surface area of 51,573 square meters land ( 21,122 fenced with chain link fence and wall)
The finishing luxury materials include imported marble flooring and porcelain, old hardwood doors & jambs, mantel marble bathrooms, Window imported fine aluminum, electrical safety Shutters on all windows and sliding doors, modular kitchen wood imported + granite top.
- Entrance: It has a built gate tola, activated by remote control, surveillance security cameras, intercom. The front of the property is approx. 200 linear meters of walls of blocks; the rest of the property is protected by electrified chain link fence with four lines.
- Artificial lake: With an area of 275 m2 surrounded by a stone road, maintains its level through a pipeline system to store rainwater. Within the lake there are turtles, ducks, fish (tilapia).
- Roads: The main road through a distance of 200 yards from the entrance to the esplanade where the marquee housing, built of stones and bordered by water channels built in the same material is. Additionally, around the perimeter fence on concrete road approx. 1 km, within the garden are different concrete ways to tour and enjoy all the fenced area.
- The house House: It was built 10 years ago, takes the light and you can see the surrounding landscape from every angle of the house. Designed in levels following the layout of the land and constructed of concrete block with double wall. The structural part consists of footings of walls, slabs, beams, lintels, columns and concrete ceilings covered in tiles with a construction area of 1,018 m2, covered entirely in polished coral stone.
- The distribution of housing is as follows: Room dining room 4 rooms Master bedroom with hall bath with walk + + Jacuzzi + walk in closet lined with cedar and juniper + terrace Bedroom 2 with walk in closet + bathroom + terrace Bedroom 3 with walk in closet + bathroom + terrace. Room 4 with closet + bathroom + terrace Studio with hardwood floors and wall to wall library in precious wood, terrace Games room with private bathroom Roof to the pool terrace Luxury Kitchen Cava pantry Area Laundry and ironing full Fitness Bathroom 4. Visits Service room with bathroom Luggage Room Rooms implements vehicles Fourth tools and gardening equipment
- Parking for 3 vehicles roofing and 7 more with no roof.
- Area of Pool terrace swimming pool jacuzzi Full bath pool Steam room BBQ Area fourth deposit Pump room Fourth of investors and deposit Fourth of electric generators
- Housing manager: The two-level building with tile roof and covered with coral stone, with a total construction area of 100 m2. With the following distribution: Room Kitchen and dining 3 Bedrooms 2 bathrooms 4 Kennels
- Electrical Services 2 floors of 40Kw 6 investors 3.4 kilos + 48 Batteries Fuel tank (diesel) 800 gallons Fuel tank (diesel) 200 gallons
- Water Services Four auxiliary water pumps Tank for water storage 150mts3 Osmosis System Solar panels for heating water system pool and jacuzzi Vacuum solar water heating for cooking and showers
- 8,000 sqm garden Fruit trees
- Interior: 10944