Property ID : Barranca Este 75
For Sale, New, Reduced Price $2,850,000.00 USD - Single Family Home, Villas / Townhomes
About the Villa
NEW CONSTRUCTION!! Enjoy the process as you watch this outstanding Villa unfold.
- The landscaped driveway will lead to the front door of this very private and enclosed Villa.
- Land size: 2,645 m2
- 1,356 m2 of interiors construction
- Boasting 6 bedrooms/ 6.1 bathrooms, where each will have a private outdoor patio area.
- Two master suites with outdoor baths that will include ‘al fresco’ style shower and hot tub.
- Imported Travertine floors,
- Granite countertops,
- Oak cabinets throughout,
- Pool with an integrated Jacuzzi along with a Solarium surrounded by natural Coralina flooring are just a few of the amenities this Villa will impress all.
- Great privacy and impeccable construction
More about Casa de Campo
Mother Nature´s tropical best is artfully blended with stylish elements to welcome guests to the illustrious Casa de Campo on the Dominican Republic´s southeast coast. With a chic, distinctive flavor of classic elegance, the 7,000-acre Casa de Campo is a beacon for travel as home to Pete Dye’s legendary Teeth of the Dog golf course and more. Unique world-class facilities, refined service, and warm Dominican hospitality captivates people of all ages.
A tropical playground with world-class toys, Casa de Campo has unsurpassed amenities, a choice of accommodations, a variety of dining options, and an ease of accessibility by air or by sea that creates the perfect vacation spot or families, golfers, couples, friends traveling together, group meetings, incentives, and destination weddings. In addition to its phenomenal golf, Casa de Campo has many exciting sporting options, each featuring an expert staff and the most comprehensive facilities found in the Caribbean. Novices can try new sports, and experts can polish existing skills in tennis, sport shooting, and at its Equestrian Center. Visitors may stay in shape at the Fitness Center, simply relax at the private beach with a host of watersports, or rejuvenate at Cygalle Healing Spa or at the shopping boutiques. Families enjoy the many bonding activities scheduled, as well as the supervised programs for children and teens.