For Sale, Just Listed $2,500,000.00 Negotiable - Estate, Investors and Developpers, Land / Lot
Surrounded by the famous Punta Espada Signature Golf Course, this 2577.89 m2 lot is ideally located 4-6 feet above the 12th Hole Green and 13th Hole tee, with 270 degrees views to the Caribbean Sea.
The lot also has tee views over the 13th Hole and green views at the 12nd Hole of Punta Espada, adequately located at distance buffers – 200-250 feet wide to best maintain privacy.
And the Ocean is even a better view provider than golf.. The turquoise waters of our Caribbean Sea create an infinite visual enhanced by the greens, cliff rocks and sand traps of these most beautiful par 5 and extremely challenge par 3 hole, in front of the lot.
An unique feature is the Cenote or Natural Spring that could be an incredible element for a creative architect and owner…
For all its beauty, this estate homesite beautifully capture breathtaking views to the Caribbean Sea and the natural foliage of its surroundings, while allow architects to design villas with architectural charm that could leave you speechless.
- 2577.89 m2
- Average construction 1000 sqm (11000 sqf)
- Houses can be constructed up to two stories
- Ocean view 270
- Wonderful location surrounded by Punta Espada golf course Hole 12 and 13
- 24 hours security
- Adventure activities at Scape Park
- Art & Cultural seasonal events
- Bike and golf path
- Convention Rooms
- Eco trails and natural spring inside the Resort
- Educational District
- Fine Dinning & Bars
- First Aid Center
- Full-service protected harbor Marina
- Horseback riding
- Medical emergency and ambulance service
- Non – motor water
- Punta Espada golf course
- The resort has a school district within the resort, from Pre–school through 12th grade, and a University campus. The school is an American based English private school.